You do not have to own an Aussie to join, even if you own a different breed or a mixed breed, the only requirement is that you have an interest in the Australian Shepherd to become a member our club.
The club provides:
- Regular newsletters about the breed, exhibitors, owners and other useful information
- Ongoing advice to all dog owners
- Invitations to club fun days that are open to all breeds of dogs
- Specialty shows & obedience and agility trials with highly respected international & local judges
What can we do for you?
The club's puppy referral service can help you find a puppy that:
- is guaranteed to be a purebred Australian Shepherd
- comes with registered ANKC pedigree papers (limited or main)
- has health tested parents and copies of results are available to view
- comes with a 1 year membership to the ASANSW
Full Membership is for members of any ANKC affiliated state body and enables full voting rights, the ability to hold Office or join the Committee.
Social Membership is intended for owners of new puppies or older dogs that are joining the Club for the first time, who are not registered with a canine body. Social Membership holders may not vote on any Club issues nor hold Office of any Club position.
If you are on Facebook you will also be eligible to join our members group.
|Membership Fees: (includes newsletter via Email)||Full||Social|
|Joining Fee New Members||$5||$5|
|Junior / Single Concession Membership (Copy Required)||$10||$5|
|Dual / Family Membership||$30||$20|
|Web Page Breeder List (Annual July to June)||$5||-|
|Web page and inside newsletter advertise a dog (Annual)||$35||-|
|Newsletter sent by Post in Australia||$10||$10|
|Newsletter sent by Post Overseas||$15||$15|
Download the desired form below, fill it in and send it to our Secretary as printed on the form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.